My First Day of Boarding School

Going to a school is the first baby step towards a new beginning of life. There are so many dreams and aspirations of parents that we take along when we step into a new school. Boarding schools have just the same impact on you with a different flavor. When my parents decided to send me to one of the international boardingschools near Mumbai, I was flabbergasted initially. It took me time to gather courage and stamina to digest the fact that I will be away from my family. I was not an inch happy when compared to the happiness my parents had in their eyes to send me to the school. 



What I witnessed on the first day of boarding school

Warm Welcome: My family and I were given a warm welcome by the school authorities. Many unknown faces staring at me, was making me nervous; however, when I reached the room I had to stay, my roommates were kind enough to smile at me and make me feel at home. This was my first witness in one of the top international boarding schools, Mumbai.

Giggles and Laughter: Happy faces of the students who had been in the school for several years instilled hope that I can be as happy as they were in the absence of my family. There must be something nice about the school. That kept me going. My parents had considered some of the internationalschools near Pune too for my admission. I am sure the choice of this school in Mumbai was the best. It was a mixed feeling that that needed a better picture which the later witness made clear.

Teachers: I always imagined teachers of boarding schools to be strict and highly disciplined. That no doubt was present in the teachers I met. At the same time, they were friendly and co-operative. They helped my parents leave with a sigh of relief that their child was in the right hands.


That day and today, there is a vast difference. I was a kid then with apprehensions that didn’t make me comfortable. I stand proud now being a part of this great Cathedral school. Pune is known for best residential schools; however, this school can beat any of the best boarding schools in Pune. The association has been fruitful when I see myself in the mirror. A great personality with a great mind is what I was given after I gave in, to the decision of a boarding school.

Comments

  1. Informative post, Now choosing Best home tuition pune has become easy. We are much focused on making all the home tuition pune highly interactive, digitalized, and much user friendly. Call Us For Free Demo:- +91 9654271931

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog. Very good and useful information about CBSE boarding school in Maharashtra . Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing very informative article.very good usful information
    boarding schools in pune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog! Are you searching for the best day care centre in Baltana Zirakpur? We ensures the children receive the best education while also having fun and learning through play. Our teachers motivate children to increase their leaning skills.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The String between Maggie and Boarding Schools

Introducing CIMUN 2019 @ Best IB schools in Pune

WHY FOREIGN STUDENTS PREFER TO STUDY IN BOARDING SCHOOLS IN INDIA?