The Morning Bell That Woke Me Up Every Morning

I am lazy, I can’t deny the fact. I still have to drag myself out of the bed every morning. My mom hates when she sees my sleepy face during vacation. My winter vacations are spent at home or outdoors with family. I prefer spending more time with family every fraction of seconds dedicated to them. This doesn’t make me love less my school. I am profoundly in awe of my school. Corporate world has immersed me into my work and made me successful. That makes me proud to dedicate the credit to the foundation The Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai has lain.

The Cathedral Vidya School
Early morning the bell that rang to wake me up is missed by me. No alarm no matter how loud it is can have the impact the morning bell had on me. It wasn’t easy for anyone of us to get accustomed to the routine the school had set for us.

The Morning bell that woke me up every morning is missed

Being a student of the premium institution that dates back to 150 years is an honor that nothing can snatch away from me.
  • The morning bell systemized me to an early morning that I had never experienced
  • I understood the importance of time which we tend to ignore until we are a part of a Catholic school
  • The morning bell that sounded no less than any temple’s bell instilled a sense of responsibility. It is one of the best schools in Mumbai and has been maintaining the uniform decorum since inception
I couldn’t think of any other school for my child that could make her a responsible citizen but my Alma Mater. The challenge was the distance as I am married in Lonavala. Marriage is not the major disadvantage. It was my job. My office doesn’t have any branch there which gives me a halt to take further decision as meeting my child frequently would become a struggle.

When I was looking for boarding schools in Mumbai, this happened

I got to know about the branch my school has come up with in Lonavala. The Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala is the best choice for my child that could instill the rigor and strength like it did in me to be a woman that needs to introduction of her husband or family.

Although not the same name, I can bet of the quality of education it will have. I want my daughter to understand education in true sense being a part of the top schooling system.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The String between Maggie and Boarding Schools

Introducing CIMUN 2019 @ Best IB schools in Pune

WHY FOREIGN STUDENTS PREFER TO STUDY IN BOARDING SCHOOLS IN INDIA?